What is Quick Reply?
Quick replies are ready-made messages you can send with a click, saving you from copying and pasting the same message every time.
How to Create Quick Replies:
Creating quick replies is easy on both platforms:
- Go to Vepaar admin panel > CRM > Quick Replies
- Click 'Add New,' enter the quick reply name and message.
- There's a button below called 'Pin in Extension.' Enable it will pin this quick reply to the bottom bar, allowing you to send the message quickly.
- Save it.
- You can also attach media files. After clicking the 'Save' button, you'll see an 'Add New File' button on the top right. From there, you can attach multiple media files to your message.
Sending QuickReply Via Extension:
- Open Vepaar app > CRM > Quick replies
- Tap '+' to create a new reply
- Enter the quick reply name and message, then Create.
- You can also attach files, After clicking the 'Create' button, you'll find a 'Files to Send' section below the details. From there, you can attach multiple media files to your message.
Sending QuickReply Via Mobile App:
To send a quick reply to a customer, click on the WhatsApp icon next to the quick reply. Then, select the platform and the contact with whom you want to share the quick reply.