Created by: Kaushal Gajjar
Modified on: Wed, 9 Mar, 2022 at 12:17 PM
PayPal is an online financial service that allows your customer to pay you online for their selected items. It's available in more than 200 countries/regions and supports 25 currencies.
Here you'll learn how to integrate the PayPal payment system on your Vepaar store.
Before you can start integrating PayPal, You will need a PayPal account. Create an Account from Here now if you haven't already done so.
Log in to your PayPal account from this link.
Now follow the steps to get a Client ID and Secret key.
Setting up PayPal
To set up PayPal In your Store,
1. To get a Client ID and Secret key you have to Create App.
2. Click on this button to “Create App”.
3. Select Platform and Create App.
4. Copy the Client ID & Secret key and paste it into your Vepaar account.
5. Scroll down this page and you'll find space to add a webhook link.
6. Copy the webhook URL from your Vepaar account and paste it here and select All events.
After all this setup, scroll down and click on the Save button.
Once all the processes are completed, your PayPal account will be connected to your Vepaar store. Customers will be able to pay with PayPal.
If you need any help setting up a payment gateway under your Vepaar account you can contact us at any time at firstname.lastname@example.org
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.