You can integrate your Salesforce account with your WhatsApp very easily via Vepaar.
FYI: This feature is available on the Vepaar One Premium and CRM Premium plans only and you will require any one of the below-mentioned editions of your Salesforce account to integrate it with Vepaar.
- Enterprise Edition
- Unlimited Edition
- Developer Edition
- Performance Edition
To use Salesforce integration, you need to follow these 2 steps:
1. Connect your Salesforce account with Vepaar.
2. Install the Vepaar Chrome extension in your Chrome browser.
How to connect Salesforce account with Vepaar
- To configure Salesforce integration, navigate to Settings > Integrations, and then click on Configure at the Salesforce tile.
- Click on the Connect to Salesforce button.
- Sign in to your Salesforce account.
- You can see your Salesforce account information in your Vepaar account after successfully connecting Vepaar and Salesforce.
- Enable the Active button in Status and save it.
Install the Vepaar Chrome Extension
- Install the Vepaar Chrome extension from Here.
- When the installation is completed, the web.whatsapp.com screen will automatically open, where you need to log in to your Vepaar account with the same credentials.
Voila! You have successfully connected to Salesforce.
You will be able to do 4 operations from that Salesforce Tab within WhatsApp which will be two-way synced.
1. Manage Leads
2. Convert Lead to Contact
3. Manage Contacts
4. Manage Accounts
You can reach us any time at firstname.lastname@example.org for any queries related to Salesforce Integration.