When will I be eligible for a refund? What is Refund Policy?
Created by: Vepaar Team
Modified on: Wed, 20 Sep, 2023 at 2:44 PM
- You qualify for a refund only if you are a first-time user or if this is your first purchase.
- You are eligible for a refund if you cancel your monthly subscription within 7 days or your annual subscription within 15 days.
- If your payment is deducted despite canceling within the specified timeframes mentioned above, you have the option to request a refund.
- If you've subscribed through a mobile device (Android/iOS), canceled the subscription, and seek a refund, you must initiate the refund process through the respective platform (Play Store/App Store). We are unable to process refunds in these cases and therefore, cannot be held responsible for any refund.
- Once you've requested a cancellation, our team will contact you for feedback, and we'll wait for your response before proceeding with the cancellation of your subscription.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.